2013 Special Deal
Stud Fee now offered at £400 to help fellow breeders
in these difficult economic times
BOLLIN TERRY £400
KEEP CHARGES (remain the same as last two years):
Maiden/Barren Mares at grass £5 per day
Maiden/Barren Mares in at night £12 per day
Mares with foals at foot at grass £6 per day
Mares with foals at foot in at night £13 per day
click here to download 2012 AI NOMINATION FORM (please download and use for 2013)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· All mares to be have a clean cervical/uterine swab before covering. If mare has been at a stud south of the border or abroad then she may also be required to have a CEM swab. Theses swabs can be done at stud at owners expense.
· Mares to arrive at stud with hind shoes removed and feet recently trimmed. Cost of any trimming etc undertaken while at stud will be passed on to the owner.
· All mares will be wormed on arrival at stud and on regular intervals during her stay. This will be charged to owners accordingly.
· All mares will be scanned for pregnancy. This cost will be charged to the owner.
· The stud reserves the right to undertake any fertility treatment necessary, although the stud policy is to keep owners costs to a minimum. If extensive treatment is required the owners permission will be sought before treatment commences.
· All stud fees, keep charges, veterinary, farrier fees and any other expenses to be paid in full before mare is removed from the stud.
WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN NO RESPONSIBILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR ACCIDENT OR DISEASE
Mares taken to foal by arrangement
Frozen (Bollin Terry only) or Chilled Semen also Available
(please contact the stud to discuss costs and arrangements required for semen delivery)
All Semen collection, preparation and dispatch is undertaken by Ben Wentink of Scotland AI Services